OH DEER SUGAR - RETAIL ASSISTANT - IMMEDIATE START
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A DEER TO LEND TO JOIN THE HERD IN ‘THE NON-EDIBLE BAKERY’ - REGENT ARCADE, ADELAIDE.
Join our herd as a hardworking, enthusiastic Deer. We enjoy inviting our customers into a world they are yet to discover – is it food or is it a bath bomb? Oh Deer Sugar thrives on using high quality, ethically sourced, plant-derived ingredients and pushing the boundaries with every product we create! Your role will be to show off our products to customers, explain the benefits and ensure everyone Deer customer leaves satisfied (and most likely - hungry)!
This role is a casual position for the Christmas period. To be considered for the role you MUST have retail experience and be available 7 days a week, with full availability leading up to the Christmas period. This role requires a delightful Deer with a can-do attitude that will commit fully to the role. We are looking for the perfect person to show off our products and all the hard-work that goes into handcrafting each ‘baked’ good!
Our Deer staff:
- Enthusiastically greet and serve customers
- Have the ability to work on your own or in a team
- Provide helpful information to customers regarding ingredients, product benefits and purpose etc.
- Give in store product demonstrations
- Open & close the store
- Label and packaging products (fast paced)
- Provide exceptional customer service with that personal ‘Oh Deer Sugar’ touch- every single time.
- Invite customers to join our ‘DEER REWARDS’ program
- Carry out product, packaging and label stocktake
- Report back to store manager regarding end of day, targets etc.
- Retain product knowledge and pass this on to customers – including ingredients, how to use, expiry etc.
- Create a relaxed, fun, yet professional vibe in store
- Meet your targets and encourage sales
- Keep the store in a tidy, fun manner
- Show off our products to customers, explain the importance of ethically sourced, vegan and cruelty free products and ingredients
- Ability to work on your own or with a fellow Deer
- Demonstrate outstanding product knowledge
- Willingness to grow with the business- be a part of the team and LOVE your job
- Retail/customer service experience is a must
- Good understanding of Oh Deer Sugar- our ethics and products
- Appreciation for local, ethical, and handcrafted products
- Must be eager to learn about new products, provide feedback and show outstanding product and ingredient knowledge
Does the above sound like you? Please email your resume and cover letter (including availability) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject: CHRISTMAS CASUAL 2018
Please include at least 2 professional references.
Must be available 7 days a week, 9am – 5.30pm (Fridays- 9pm)