COSMETIC PRODUCTION ASSISTANT FOR IMMEDIATE START.
HOURS 30-38 hours a week
LOCATION Brendale, QLD.
At Oh Deer Sugar everything is handcrafted so you’ll be doing a lot of kneading, weighing, pressing, piping, scooping and filling of products that will come from the creation room that look and smell like dessert but are actually bath and body products. The other side of production is packaging and labelling of the completed product, filling the dispatch room shelves and sorting back up stock. You will also be responsible for clean downs, washing dishes, setting up ready for preparation and helping out in dispatch by picking orders ready for dispatch when required.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- Background in hospitality (highly regarded) – kitchen hand, cook or production of food/cosmetics. – please outline your experience in your cover letter.
- This position requires manual handling, including bending, twisting and lifting of product and equipment (up to 15kgs) Must be physically fit.
- Shifts vary between 8am-4pm Monday-Friday, you must be available within these times.
- Must have own driver’s licence.
- The right to work in Australia.
- Can stand on your feet for 7+ hours a day.
- An eye for detail and care with every product you handcraft.
- Desire to hit target goals and stay on top of KPI's given.
- Hands on supportive training.
- Discounts on all Oh Deer Sugar products.
- 30-38 hours a week.
- Room for growth within the business.
WHO WE ARE
Oh Deer Sugar is The Non-Edible Bakery that focuses on handcrafting ‘Food For The Skin’ bath and body products since 2013. We thrive on using plant-derived ingredients and pushing the boundaries with every product we create. We brought our personal ethics across to Oh Deer Sugar. We believe that "It's not cruelty free unless it's vegan." Therefore, all of our products are vegan and cruelty free.
None of our products or their ingredients are tested on animals.
Our packaging is recyclable or completely biodegradable. This will never change.
Please copy and paste the below into your cover letter and answer the following questions
HOW MUCH EXPERIENCE HAVE YOU HAD IN A SIMILAR ROLE/KITCHEN ROLE?
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU HAVE THAT YOU CAN BRING TO THIS ROLE AS A PRODUCTION ASSISTANT?
WHAT IS YOUR AVAILABILITY?
DO YOU HAVE YOUR OWN DRIVER’S LICENCE?
WHEN CAN YOU START?
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must include RESUME and COVER LETTER.
SUBJECT PRODUCTION ASSISTANT POSITION FEBRUARY 2021
Include at least 2 current/recent professional references.
SEND TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an on-site interview.
Applications close 28.02.21