ROLE Cosmetic Product Packaging Assistant
HOURS approx. 15 hours a week/casual
LOCATION Brendale, QLD 4500.
WHO WE ARE
Oh Deer Sugar is The Non-Edible Bakery, we’ve been handcrafting bath, body and home products since 2013. We are a small but very fast-paced and energetic business that likes to keep things busy and exciting. We handcraft thousands of vegan and cruelty free products every single month at our Brendale based production warehouse.
This role is based in our production warehouse in Brendale and involves receiving products from the production team, packaging and labelling products and putting completed products on the dispatch room shelves and in backup inventory. You will be responsible for record management including batch number tracking, stocktake and inventory management. This is a fast-paced role that requires efficiency and attention to detail – accuracy is paramount.
- Packaging products.
- Manually applying labels to finished products including jars, bags etc.
- Organising and restocking dispatch/picking room shelves.
- Cleaning and organising of warehouse.
- Final quality control on all products.
- Labelling at targeted speed to ensure KPI’s are met.
- Inventory management on products and packaging material.
- Record management on batches – numbers, quantity, product.
- Storing and filing labels.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN SOMEONE
- Can work weekdays (no weekends) approx. 15 hours a week.
- Goal driven with the desire to smash targets and always hit KPI’s.
- Can stay on task and work on their own.
- Strong attention to detail and someone who takes pride in their work.
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 20kgs.
- Understands the importance of record and inventory management and can do it with complete accuracy.
- Enjoys the fast-paced nature of a busy, small business – we like to get in and get it done!
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- End of day cleaning of the warehouse – dishes, vacuuming, mopping etc.
- Can stand on their feet for 5+ hours a day.
- Has general knowledge of excel/word and can learn new computer systems with ease.
- Works well under pressure and takes on feedback.
- Has excellent time management skills.
- Follows and promotes OH&S rules at all times.
License and own transport is required.
Masks are required whilst at work.
All submissions will be treated as private and confidential. Whilst all applications will be considered, only those who are shortlisted for the position will be contacted.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must include RESUME and personalised COVER LETTER.
SUBJECT Cosmetic Production Packaging Worker
Include at least 2 current/recent professional references.
SEND TO firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 02.09.21