OH DEER SUGAR is growing and we want a high energy, fast paced member to join our Dispatch team.
Oh Deer Sugar is The Non-Edible Bakery that focuses on handcrafting ‘Food For The Skin’ bath and body products since 2013. We thrive on using plant-derived ingredients and pushing the boundaries with every product we create!
We are seeking a reliable team player who possesses a strong work ethic, has a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. The candidate must have good general fitness and strength with a ‘can do’ attitude as this is a high energy role.
JOB: COSMETIC DISPATCH MEMBER
CASUAL POSITION Monday-Friday approx. 25hrs a week.
ROLE This role includes a variety of tasks to ensure the customer receives their online order of Food For The Skin in perfect condition, every time. You will be responsible for reviewing online orders-printing, picking, scanning, packing and dispatching orders within the dedicated time frame. You will also be involved in receiving products from the production room, packaging, labelling and sorting into appropriate areas in the picking room. This is a fast-paced role that requires efficiency and attention to detail – accuracy is paramount.
- Shifts vary between Monday-Friday.
- Experience in a warehouse/distribution centre is ideal but not essential.
- This position requires manual handling, including bending, twisting and lifting of product and boxes. (up to 15kgs)
- Desire to hit target goals and stay on top of KPI's given.
- General end of day housekeeping of the warehouse – dishes, vacuuming, mopping etc.
- Due to our location in Brendale, you’ll need your own transport and drivers licence.
- Can stand on their feet for 7+ hours a day.
- Has general knowledge of excel, word and can learn new computer systems with ease.
- Able to take on feedback with a positive outlook and work within tight timeframes?
- Enjoys the fast-paced nature of a busy, small business.
- Works well under pressure and wants to grow within the role.
- Has excellent time management skills.
- Follows and promotes OH&S rules at all times.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must include RESUME and COVER LETTER.
SUBJECT COSMETIC DISPATCH MEMBER
Include at least 2 current/recent professional references.
SEND TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 30th January.