DISPATCH ASSISTANT POSITION AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE START.
HOURS 25-30 hours a week
LOCATION Brendale, QLD.
This role includes a variety of tasks to ensure the customer receives their online order of Food For The Skin in perfect condition, every time. You will be responsible for reviewing online orders-printing, picking, scanning, packing and dispatching orders within the dedicated time frame. You will also be involved in receiving products from the production room, packaging, labelling and sorting into appropriate areas in the picking room. This is a fast-paced role that requires efficiency and attention to detail – accuracy is paramount.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN SOMEONE
- Able to work between 8am-4pm Monday-Friday, you must be available within these times.
- Experience in a warehouse/distribution centre is ideal but not essential.
- This position requires manual handling, including bending, twisting and lifting of product and boxes. (up to 15kgs)
- Desire to hit target goals and stay on top of KPI's given.
- General end of day housekeeping of the warehouse – dishes, vacuuming, mopping etc.
- Can stand on their feet for 7+ hours a day.
- Has general knowledge of excel, word and can learn new computer systems with ease.
- Enjoys the fast-paced nature of a busy, small business.
- Works well under pressure and wants to grow within the role.
- Has excellent time management skills.
- Follows and promotes OH&S rules at all times.
- Hands on supportive training.
- Discounts on all Oh Deer Sugar products.
- 25-30 hours a week.
WHO WE ARE
Oh Deer Sugar is The Non-Edible Bakery that focuses on handcrafting ‘Food For The Skin’ bath and body products since 2013. We thrive on using plant-derived ingredients and pushing the boundaries with every product we create. We brought our personal ethics across to Oh Deer Sugar. We believe that "It's not cruelty free unless its vegan." Therefore, all of our products are vegan and cruelty free.
None of our products or their ingredients are tested on animals.
Our packaging is recyclable or completely biodegradable. This will never change.
Please copy and paste the below into your cover letter and answer the following questions
HOW MUCH EXPERIENCE HAVE YOU HAD IN A SIMILAR ROLE?
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU HAVE THAT YOU CAN BRING TO THIS ROLE AS A DISPATCH ASSISTANT?
WHAT IS YOUR AVAILABILITY?
DO YOU HAVE YOUR OWN DRIVER’S LICENCE?
WHEN CAN YOU START?
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must include RESUME and COVER LETTER.
SUBJECT DISPATCH ASSISTANT FEBRUARY 2021
Include at least 2 current/recent professional references.
SEND TO email@example.com
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an on-site interview.