Join our team as a hardworking, enthusiastic team player at Oh Deer Sugar. Oh Deer Sugar is The Non-Edible Bakery that focuses on handcrafting ‘Food For The Skin’ bath and body products since 2013. We thrive on using plant-derived ingredients and pushing the boundaries with every product we create! We have recently relocated to Brisbane and are looking to start growing our passionate Herd.
Your role will be to package, label and organise finished products. Pick and pack, dispatch orders from our creative space, on the northside of Brisbane.
THE POSITION: The role includes a variety of tasks to ensure the customer receives their online orders of skincare in perfect condition, every time. You will be responsible for reviewing online orders-printing, picking, packing and dispatching orders within the dedicated time frame. You will also be involved in receiving products from the production room, packaging, labelling and sorting into appropriate areas in the picking room. This is a fast-paced role that requires efficiency and attention to detail.
The candiate will have the following attributes:
- Have outstanding communication and computer skills (ability to learn new software)
- Is a team player with a ‘can-do' attitude
- Takes direction with ease and is always willing to learn new things
- Is flexible with work hours
- Must be able to safely carry out tasks that require repetitive moving/carrying of weights up to 12kg
- Enjoys a fast-paced work environment
- Pays attention to every detail
- Has excellent time management skills (organised and efficient)
- Follows and promotes OH&S rules at all times
- Has some customer service experience/admin experience
The main responsibilities include:
- Review online orders through our POS – print, check, pick and pack products ready for dispatch including measuring, weighing and counting products
- Dispatch products to customers using online courier portals
- Packing and labelling finished products ready for online orders
- Fill and manage shelves in picking room – including lifting product onto shelves, arranging into categories, rotating stock etc.
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills
- Keep your work space tidy and organised at all times
- Keep records of all orders dispatched including photos, checked order forms etc
- Keep records of communication with customers
- Ability to work on your own or within a small team
- Carry out stocktake of products for online
- Carry out stocktake of packing materials – boxes, foam etc
- Keep the kitchen area clean – dishes, replenishing stationary, vacuum, mopping etc.
We have onsite parking available.
Oh Deer Sugar is a growing business with opportunities to grow.
- REQUIRED: Experience using computers including basic admin/receptionist work - responding to customers and client’s emails
- Experience in stocktake/restocking shelves etc preferred
- Appreciation for local, ethical, and handcrafted products
Does the above sound like you? Applications must include resume and cover letter.
- Please include at least 2 professional references.
- MUST include cover letter
- Must be available weekdays between 8am - 4pm (please list availability on resume)
- Must have own transport.